Happy State Mortgage Disclosures
Qualified borrowers can receive $1,025 in lender credit applied toward origination charges. This credit must be applied prior to other credits.
- Full-time public school district employees and full-time state or federal accredited private/charter school employees are eligible — including teacher, nurse, librarian, guidance counselor, janitor, cafeteria staff, teachers aide or administrative employees.
- Exclusions: Substitute or temporary employees. Academic levels beyond high school.
- Full-Time Nursing Services – Means a full-time and licensed or certified employee providing nursing at a: Public or private hospital or public or private practice clinic, Contract nursing, i.e., travel nursing care or home health nurse.
- Examples of Full-time employees such as: Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Manager, Physician Assistant, Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Full-time employees serving in federal, state, or local government emergency medical departments or private EMS departments.
- Examples of eligible workers include emergency medical technicians, licensed paramedics, emergency care attendants.
- Full-time employees serving in federal, state or local government firefighting agencies.
- Examples of eligible workers include firefighter, fire educator, fire trainer, fire inspector, arson investigator, fire administrator.
- Full-time law enforcement employees serving in local, state, or federal agencies.
- Examples of eligible workers include police officers, state troopers, deputies, dispatchers, probation officers, detectives, administrative staff, etc.
- Exclusions: Temporary employees, contract employees, part-time employees, volunteers.
HOME BUILDER PROGRAM
Qualified borrowers must be clients of approved home builders in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, and Texas and build in excess of 12 homes per year. Additional builder eligibility requirements could apply, see bank for details.
- Lender Credit – eligible borrowers will receive lender credit equal to 1% of the loan amount up to $3,000 to be used in a variety of ways to give significant savings to the borrower.
- Proven Workflow – ensure timely and accurate approvals with Happy State Bank’s proven construction workflow and project oversight.
- Consistent Communication – each builder will be paired with a local loan originator to ensure consistent communication around deadlines, documentation, timing, and loan structuring.
- Comprehensive Eligibility – multiple property types are eligible for participation. Program applies to purchase transactions as well as construction to permanent loans. Loan programs include: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA, Portfolio, Jumbo, and Construction to Perm.
A thorough review can be provided to help borrowers be more prepared when committing to a purchase contract.
- Borrower requested pre-approval
- Eligible for purchase transactions only
- Pre-Approval only applies where a subject property address has not been identified
- Lender provides written conditional approval letter to the applicant
- Pre-Approval based on proposed sales price, loan amount, and payment amount as presented to Underwriting at time of Pre-Approval
SECURE REFI CREDIT PROGRAM
Allows eligible borrowers to purchase a home at existing interest rates. If rates drop, borrowers can then refinance to a lower rate and save on closing costs with a $1,025 lender credit.
- Close the purchase loan with your Happy State, a division of Centennial Bank, Mortgage Loan Originator from 1/1/2023 thru 12/31/2023.
- If rates go down, make a new application with Happy State Bank so you can lock in a lower rate and close on your refinance by 12/31/2024, to get a $1025 Lender Credit.