Online & Mobile Banking
Simplified money management.
Easily manage your money from any device with features that work for you.
Pay your bills or send money to friends
Easily transfer funds between accounts
Keep tabs on your account with custom alerts
Our free, robust online financial tool enables you to manage accounts at Happy and other banks, including loans and credit cards, all in one place.
Set up budgets and monitor your monthly spending.
View credit card and loan balances and create a plan to reduce your debt.
Set short-term and long-term financial goals and track your progress.
Go Mobile with Happy State Bank.
You must enroll in online banking prior to downloading the app. Once the app is downloaded, you’ll be ready to start enjoying banking on the go. Just use your online banking username and password to log in.
To download the Happy State Bank mobile app, select the App Store® or Google Play™ and in the Search bar, type Happy State Bank.
Two apps will appear, personal banking and business banking. Once the personal app is downloaded, follow the directions to get started.
No time to stop by a branch? Make a check deposit via our app.
- Log in to mobile banking
- Select the yellow plus sign, then select Deposit
- The prompts will walk you through the steps, including taking a picture of your check and confirming your deposit
Pay bills with a couple of clicks. While logged in to your account, select the Pay and Transfer drop-down and then Pay bills. Next, follow the directions and select Enroll now. Once your payees are set up, you have additional options to help seamlessly manage your finances:
- Schedule your payments in advance using AutoPay
- Use eBill to view bills from your payees right from online banking
You can transfer money between your accounts and send and receive money to accounts you may have at other institutions. Select Pay and Transfer, choose the option, and follow the prompts:
- Transfer between your Happy accounts: Select Make a transfer
- Transfer to other accounts: Select Make an external transfer
Want to know when balances change or transactions clear your account? You can sign up and customize the alerts for each of your accounts and we’ll keep you up-to-date.
To sign up for account alerts, go to Customer Service and select Manage Alerts. There you can choose the account you would like to be notified about and hand-select the alerts you will receive.
Electronic statements are the most secure way to manage your accounts and keep your information safe. We offer free electronic statements with every account and maintain an 18-month statement history once enrolled.
- To enroll in eStatements: Select Customer Service and then Change statement delivery method on the first drop-down column and follow the directions
- Make sure you review the Service Agreement and Disclosure hyperlink before proceeding
- To view your statements: Select Accounts and then select Statements