Honesty and Transparency from Happy State Bank.
Thanks for your interest in Happy Bancshares, Inc. Despite the pandemic, Happy State Bank had its best year yet. Here are several highlights we’d like to share:
- Stock Value – While most banks saw their stock values plummet, ours increased $5.25 to $53.50/share
- HBI Earnings – A record $50,529,000
- Through virtual roadshows, we raised over $71 million in capital – our second-best capital raise ever
- J. Pat Hickman passed the CEO reins to Mikel Williamson in April while remaining chairman of the board
- With $4.7 billion in deposits, $3.4 billion in loans and over $5.6 billion in assets, we are well-capitalized and well-positioned for continued growth in 2021
- Two completed acquisitions with two additional mergers announced
- Three de novo branches opened in Amarillo and two new LPO offices opened in Round Rock and Fort Worth
- With a 36.25% increase in revenue, a 37.89% increase in net income and $914 million in assets under management, 2020 was an outstanding year for Happy Trust Co.
- For the seventh year straight, American Banker named Happy State Bank one of its Best Banks to Work For, ranking us #37 out of 5,000 banks across the nation