Happy State Bank Merger
Cash Management Banking
We’re excited to introduce you to a brand new online cash management platform that gives you real-time access to your business accounts.
On Monday, June 13, your Happy State Bank Cash Management business accounts can be accessed through Centennial Bank’s Bank’s Cash Management system. Services that will transfer during the June 10 conversion weekend include ACH origination, wire transfer origination, positive pay and more.
If you are a business that does not currently use our Cash Management services, please visit the Personal and Business Banking section instead.
Centennial Bank Cash Management Online Banking
Beginning June 13, you can access the Cash Management login screen HERE or follow the steps below:
- Navigate to HappyBank.com.
- Select Cash Management Login under the Online Banking Login.
- Your Username will remain the same as it is today unless we communicate with you otherwise.
- Your Company ID and password will be communicated to you in a separate mailing.
- Tokens will be required for ACH and Wire services for all company users.
- An authorized signer on your account(s) will receive an agreement package containing tokens for each of your users. Tokens are required for companies originating ACH or Wire transactions. If you do not receive your tokens prior to June 13, please contact us at the numbers listed above.
- Superuser (Administrator) and User guides are available by request.
- You will no longer be able to access Happy State Bank’s online banking system after Friday, June 10 at 3:00 p.m. CT.
For personalized assistance with Online Banking or other Cash Management Support questions, please call 844-213-5198 or 806-349-9011.
Cash Management Online Banking Setup
- The Cash Management system only allows for one Superuser/Administrator per setup. The Superuser/Administrator is responsible for creating users and editing user authorities.
- Upon login, our system will require you to setup four security questions. You must select and answer all four questions with different answers; answers are case sensitive and must be at least 3 characters long.
- An account cannot be added to multiple Cash Management profiles.
- In order to receive electronic notifications or alerts, each user must complete the email and/or mobile phone verification through the Cash Management.
- Activity Alerts can only be setup to be received via email or SMS text message.
Centennial Bank plans to implement your Cash Management online banking system and will be available to train your staff on the new system after the operational conversion on Monday, June 13. Our goal is to impact your day-to-day functions as little as possible. Please contact 844-213-5198 or 806-349-9011 to schedule training.
Additional Cash Management Online Banking Information
- Remote Deposit Capture services are available. For more information, email us or call 844-213-5198 or 806-349-9011.
- Password Assistance – Your Superuser/Administrator can reset your access or password. Our Cash Management Support group can assist with questions if needed.
- Scheduled recurring transfers and future-dated account-to-account transfers will continue to be available.
- Statements – Due to data conversion, your last Happy State Bank statement will be printed Friday June 10 and mailed to you via USPS. Please print or save any Happy State Bank statements you may need to reference, as they will not be available through Centennial’s Cash Management system.
- eStatements – All users will continue receiving eStatements if you are currently enrolled. You will need to enroll for eNotices if you wish to receive them in the Cash Management system under Profile > Edit Profile on or after June 13th. eStatements and/or eNotices are available for 18 months from the date of enrollment and are stored as PDF documents within our Cash Management system under the Documents tab. Please note that enrolling will stop paper statements and notices except chargeback notices from being mailed. Once you verify your email address, you may use the email notices as verification that your statements or notices are available for viewing. If you have multiple accounts, an email notification will be generated for each account. You will need to accept the eStatement disclosure.
- Analysis statements will not be available as an eStatement and will be mailed monthly.
- Intuit® Web Connect and Direct Connect will be available after the Centennial system conversion. A separate communication will be sent to provide instructions on how and when to convert from Happy State Bank’s Web Connect and Direct Connect services to Centennial Bank Web Connect and Direct Connect services. In the Cash Management system, you can download a QuickBooks®/Quicken® file format and upload it to QuickBooks®/Quicken.® It is critical that your transactions are downloaded from Happy State Bank’s system prior to the conversion, as a limited amount of history may be available after conversion.
Centennial Bank Cash Management Mobile App
Be sure to download the Centennial Bank Cash Management mobile app once you’ve signed in to our new cash management system. Mobile App users can view accounts, add stop payments, make positive pay decisions, and add or void positive pay checks. PLEASE NOTE: Centennial Bank does not offer Mobile Remote Deposit Capture, ACH Services, or Wires Services in mobile app.
The last day you will be able to originate an ACH batch using the Happy State Bank service is Thursday, June 9 prior to 6:00 p.m. CT. ACH batches with effective dates up to June 10 must be initiated within the Happy State Bank system prior to Thursday June 9 at 6:00 p.m. CT. External origination services will be discontinued on Friday, June 10. Any files with effective dates after Friday, June 10 will not be approved and must be originated using Centennial Bank’s ACH.
- Starting Monday, June 13, ACH users will have access to recent ACH file templates. This information converts electronically so we encourage you to print or save your final ACH file details, templates or any historical data prior to Thursday, June 9, as you may need to reference this information later. We will assist customers to import or re-create files, as needed.
- Recurring ACH origination may need to be re-established using Centennial Bank’s Cash Management system.
- Customers who import NACHA™ formatted files from another software system will need to update batch header records with Centennial Bank’s information and routing number: If the funding account offset entry is embedded in files, please also update the routing number to reflect Centennial Bank’s routing number: 082902757.
- Same-day ACH is available upon request and requires an additional agreement. Additional fees may apply.
- ACH files MUST be approved before 4:30 p.m. CT on any business day. ACH files initiated after this time will be processed the following business day. This does differ from Happy State Bank’s 6:00 p.m. CT cut off.
- ACH originators in Centennial’s system require a token to verify ACH batches before they are processed.
- A hold will be placed on funds in the accounts originating ACH credit files, on the date of initiation. The offsetting debit entry will hard post on the effective date.
- Tax payments will no longer be available as an ACH Please visit www.eftps.gov for alternative payment options.
All valid pre-scheduled and recurring payments set through the Happy State Bank Bill Pay system will be paid. If a payee is a Person-to-Person or a Routing/Account Number combination, those payees and corresponding payments will not convert and will need to be re-established on or after Monday, June 13.
- You will no longer be able to change payments or create any new payments through the Happy State Bank Bill Pay system after 3:00 p.m. CT on Thursday, June 9.
- Bill pay cutoff times for Centennial Bank are 7:00 am and 2:00 pm CT each business day. Please allow a minimum of 2 business processing days for electronic items and 4 business processing days for check items.
- Beginning Monday, June 13, Centennial Bank Bill Pay will be fully available by logging into www.my100bank.com. Business sub-users will need to be re-established by the business superuser/admin on/after Monday, June 13.
There are three main changes to the way Bill Pay payments will process beginning Monday June 13:
- When Bill Pay processes a payment electronically, the payment will be debited from your account on the processing date, as opposed to the delivery date.
- When Bill Pay processes a payment with a check, the payment will not be debited from your account until the date the check clears.
- Bill payment cutoff times are 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. CT. Any payments entered after the cutoff will not process until the following business day.
- E-Bills will not be converted and will need to be re-set up.
- Exceptions must be reviewed and/or marked daily by 10:30 a.m. CT. This does differ from the current 2:00 p.m. CT deadline for Happy State Bank.
- Users may pay or return items online using the Cash Management system or the mobile app.
- Domestic wire templates currently in use in Happy State Bank’s system are expected to be available to Cash Management system users Monday, June 13. This information is converted electronically. We encourage you to print and save your templates, beneficiary information or any historical information prior to Friday June 10 at 3:00 p.m. CT since you may need to reference this information at a later date.
- International wires will be an option for companies, but additional approvals and documents may be required for this service.
- Wire notifications are available in various formats for incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
- The daily deadline for verified wire originations in the Cash Management system is 5:00 p.m. CT for same day processing.
Additional Cash Management Services
Centennial Bank’s Treasury Department offers many additional tools to help automate your collections, protect your accounts and provide valuable information to help you achieve your business goals.
- Zero Balance Accounts – automatically transfers funds from a sub-account to a master account or from a master account to a sub-account.
- ACH origination is available through the Cash Management system for direct deposit of payroll, preauthorized debits or credits and cash bank approval and underwriting is necessary and may require additional documentation.
- Wire Origination is available through the Cash Management Bank approval and underwriting is necessary and may require additional documentation. Wire Agreements are required and must be signed and returned prior to Monday, June 13 to maintain wire access through Centennial Bank Cash Management.
- Remote Deposit Capture is available through internet access and requires a scanner. Bank approval and underwriting is necessary and may require additional Any account not utilized within Happy State Bank’s Remote Deposit System in 2022 will not be available for RDC. Please contact our Cash Management team to add accounts.