Happy State Bank has partnered up with the world’s largest foreign exchange specialist, Travelex, to provide you the best service available for your traveling needs, business or personal.
Services provided by Travelex:
- Banknotes and other foreign exchange products
- Travel Money Online
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Currency Exchange Rates
- International Wires and Draft
- Travel Insurance
- Phone Cards
- $0 Fee Buy Back - delivery charge will be applied
- Sell Us Your Currency
Please click here, to determine exchange rates and order your money today.
'Happy' Travels - Happy State Bank Travel Cards
Happy State Bank offers Travel Cards which is a modern solution for consumer travel needs. It is a unique alternative to taking cash, credit/debit cards or checks.
Please visit any local branch to find out how to get your Travel Card today. For questions feel free to contact us at 806.373.BANK (2265).
Travel Card Features:
- A purchase fee of $5/customers or $9/non-customers will be assessed at the time of purchase.
- Monthly maintenance fees do not apply.
- Travel Card load limits range from $20.00 to $3,000.00.
- Travel Cards will expire after 3 years.
- Travel Cards can be reloaded unlimited times. A $3.00 reload fee will be assessed.
- Companion cards are available for an additional $2.00 at the time of initial purchase.
Important Tips for Enjoying Your Card
- Sign your card before using it and keep a record of the number in a safe place.
- When making purchase, enter “credit” or give your card to the cashier to sign the receipt.
- If your purchase is more than your available balance it may be declined unless you process it as split tender (split payment).
- Restaurants, car rental agencies and hotels may add up to 20% to your transaction amount when requesting authorization.
- To register your card, check your balance or view transaction history, visit www.myprepaidbalance.com