Happy State Bank Merger
Account Changes Coming Monday, June 13
Your guide to keep banking Happy.
Our conversion to a new banking system is just around the corner. This online guide includes important information regarding your accounts, services and temporary interruptions. We appreciate your patience and look forward to continuing to serve you as Happy State Bank!
Conversion Weekend Schedule
- Bill Pay payments will be processed without interruption, but no changes can be made after 4 p.m. CT until Monday, June 13.
- This is the last day to schedule Zelle®, payments until Monday, June 13.
- Telephone Banking will be unavailable until Monday, June 13.
- Online Banking will be unavailable beginning at 3 p.m. CT and throughout the weekend.
- Happy’s personal and business mobile apps will be discontinued.
- External Transfer and Personal Finance Management services will be discontinued.
- An interim bank statement will be printed and mailed to you.
- All Happy State Bank branches and drive-ups will be CLOSED.
- Continue using your Happy State Bank debit card without interruption.
- You can do business at any Happy State Bank or Centennial Bank branch across Texas, Arkansas, Florida, Alabama and New York!
- Log in to Happy’s new Online Banking using the information in the letter mailed to you.
- Once you’ve logged in to online banking, download Happy’s new mobile app available in the App Store® and Google Play.™
Tips for a Happy Transition
Before Friday, June 10
- Online Banking Customers – account history and statements WILL NOT transfer, so copies must be downloaded or printed if you wish to retain them, and the last day to schedule bill payments through your existing online banking is Thursday, June 9 at 4 p.m. CT
- Zelle®, users should download or print any payee details. This information will not transfer and must be re-entered in the new system beginning Monday, June 13
- If you pay bills through Personal Finance Management, be sure to download or print your payee details and history so that you can set up new payments in Bill Pay beginning Monday, June 13
Beginning Monday, June 13
- Register for Happy’s new Online Banking and sign up to receive Electronic Statements
- Download the new Happy personal and business mobile app in the App Store® and Google Play.™ (Cash Management users will use a separate app – see mailer for details)
- Continue using your Happy State Bank checks and debit card.