Banking made easier online.
View statements, pay bills, transfer money - our HAPPY STATE BANK online banking services are FREE to make your life easier.
Electronic statements are the most secure way to manage your accounts and keep your information safe. We offer free electronic statements with every account and maintain an 18 month statement history once enrolled.
- To enroll in eStatements: Click on “Customer Service” and select “Change statement delivery method” on the first drop-down column and follow the directions. (Make sure you review the Service Agreement and Disclosure hyperlink before proceeding.)
- To view your statements: Click “Accounts” and select “Statements.”
REGISTER YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Activating your mobile device enables you to receive text alerts regarding your account. To register, select the “Mobile Banking Center” from your Home screen, click on “Get Started” button, and follow the prompts to activate your device.
Your online banking toolbox.
Pay bills with a couple of clicks. While logged in to your account, click the “Pay and Transfer” drop-down and click “Pay bills.” Once there, follow the directions and click “Enroll now.” Once your payees are setup, you have additional options to help seamlessly manage your finances:
- Schedule your payments in advance using AutoPay
- Use eBill to view bills from your payees right from your Happy online banking
TRANSFERS & EXTERNAL TRANSFERS
You can transfer money between your accounts and send and receive money to accounts you may have at other institutions. Click on the “Pay and Transfer,” select the option, and follow the prompts:
- Transfer between your Happy accounts: Select “Make a transfer”
- Transfer to other accounts: Select “Make an external transfer”
Want to know when balances change or transactions clear your account? You can sign up and customize the alerts for each of your accounts and we’ll keep you up-to date. To sign up for account alerts, go to “Customer Service” and select “Manage Alerts.” There you can choose the account you would like to be notified about and hand select the alerts you will receive.