Online Help Center
Online Payment Portal FAQs
What are my login credentials for the online payment portal?
- If you are an individual, your login credentials are the account number and the last four of the Primary Borrowers SSN.
- If you are a business, your login credentials are your account number and the last 4 of the Primary Borrowers business ID (TIN).
- If you are already registered your login credentials are your email address and the 4 digit pin you set up when you registered your account.
If I don’t have a sign-up link to online payment portal, how can I sign-up?
How long is the online payment portal sign-up link my lender sent me active?
- It’s active for 24 hours.
Can I pay with a Credit Card or Debit Card?
- No, we only accept eChecks.
Can I set up recurring payments through online payment portal?
- Yes, once you have created an online payment portal account you have control of payment frequencies.
Can I get monthly email payment reminders?
- Yes, once you create your profile you will be automatically enrolled for payment reminders.
Will I be charged any fees?
- When you enter your banks routing number and your account number or your banks savings account number, no additional fees will be charged. Also known as an eCheck.
Is there a cutoff time I can submit payments effective same day?
- Yes, 12am CST, 1am EST.
If my loan is currently on auto debit, can I use online payment portal?
- Yes, however if your next scheduled due date/transfer is within 3 business days of the day you submit an online payment, please do not submit a payment in the online portal. This could cause duplicate payments on the loan.
Can I pay off my loan via online payment portal?
- All payoff requests should be submitted through your lender.
Can I make a payment via online payment portal if my loan is past due?
- In most cases yes, if you experience issues, contact your lender.
If my loan is in Bankruptcy, can I make a payment through online payment portal?
- If your loan is in Bankruptcy, contact the Special Assets Department by email: CEN-SAD@my100bank.com
What is the maximum amount I can pay?
- You may make a payment up to $50,000 per transaction, per day.
How long will it take for my payment to post via online payment portal?
- Payments are applied as of the day the payment is submitted; processing time reflected on your account can be up to 3 days.
What kind of loan payments do you accept through online payment portal?
- We accept commercial, consumer, SBA, and mortgage payments.
Are there any loans not accepted through the online payment portal?
- Currently, we do not accept Compass Dealer Floor Plan payments.
Can I make a payment over the phone?
- Currently, we do not accept payments over the phone unless the payment is being made from an internal bank account. If you need to make a payment from an external account, you may contact your lender who can email you a link so you can process a payment through the online payment portal system.
More Online Help
- Bill Pay
- Business Banking
- Cash Management Email & Text Alerts
- Cash Management Mobile Banking
- General Banking
- Mobile Text Alerts
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Online Payment Portal
- Text Banking