Cash Management Services
Happ-eBank Online with Commercial Cash Management services provides organization, control, security and ease of use. With Happ-eBank Online, your computer becomes a sophisticated financial tool that merges seamlessly with the rest of your operation. With Happ-eBank Online banking you can:
- Monitor account information with up-to-the-minute available and current balances.
- Review and print 2 years of history for all accounts.
- Transfer funds and pay bills either at once or at specified future dates.
- Download account information to your accounting software for money management and forecasting.
- Send wires immediately, in the future or on a recurring basis.
- View history on loans and lines of credit, advance on line of credits and make loan and credit line payments.
- Request a stop payment.
- Establish different levels of account entitlement for every user.
- Send and receive secured messages and files to and from the bank.
- Be notified by email with the “Notify Me” feature for certain account activity alerts such as an overdraft, a specific balance, an unusual deposit amount and more.
- Make Federal Tax Payments electronically.
Other cash management services include:
- ACH Origination (Automated Clearing House) - Origination allows you to initiate electronic funds transfers to or from Happy State Bank and accounts at other financial institutions within 1-3 business days. ACH is one of the best ways to have control of your funds. You have the ability to pay your employees with direct deposit, collect payments, pay vendors and much more. Learn more
- Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA) – Allows independent operating accounts to be funded from or concentrated to a single account. You will have improved control over disbursements, collections and cash flow. Learn more
- Remote Deposit Capture – Make deposits from your office by scanning checks directly into your Happy State Bank account and get same day credit on business days. Learn more
- Positive Pay – Provides businesses protection against losses due to check fraud by allowing checks to be reviewed before they are paid and by giving alerts are potential fradulent checks. Learn more
- Security Tokens – A small electronic security device that generates a unique password to authorize access to Cash Management services online. Security tokens provide an extra level of assurance through a method known as multi-factor authentication: the user's static password and the password generated by the token. Learn more